Not to be outdone by my girls, I've created this blog to document our travels. This trip will begin Aug. 23 as we and our best friends, Tom and Beth, fly to Scotland where we will stay for a week. Then Jeff and I will go to Paris for a week and Tom and Beth will join us there after spending a few days in London.
Why Scotland, you ask? Well, we "won" a week at a house in Leven, Scotland, at a church auction last year. Why Paris? Because as long as we're in Europe, we wanted to visit a new and exciting city.
I hope to find computer access along the way, so check back for updates as we explore and dine our way through the next two weeks.
2 comments:
Hey hip mama! Can't wait to read your blog!
How cute are you, mini-me? Safe travels and have fun!! Love you.
Post a Comment