Friday, October 29, 2010

It's About Time

Since people have begged us to take a trip so they would have something interesting to read, fans of Tour du Jour will be pleased to know Jeff and I are leaving tomorrow for a nine-day trip to Georgia. Why the Peach State, you wonder? We have an event to attend in Atlanta on Nov. 7, so we decided to explore the mountains and towns of northern Georgia for a week before taking on the city of Atlanta.

Jeff has packed his fly rod and I have packed my camera gear. And we have both purchased hiking shoes because I figured our worn out tennis shoes might not hold up on mountain paths and slippery rocks in mountain streams. Next thing you know, we'll be eating organic trail mix and drinking out of a CamelBak. Nothing wrong with hiking shoes, trail mix and CamelBaks...just not your typical  J&M stereotype..

We plan on seeing lots of gorgeous fall foliage. If not, I will cry.

So stay tuned for our travel adventures. And pray we don't get lost in them 'thar hills.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yahoooo, another trip...and yet another blog!!

ToniG said...

Enjoy your trip!